- PARTNERING WITH US
- CONTRACTING VEHICLES
- LIBRARY & ARTICLES
- CMI CAREERS
Who We Are
Conceptual MindWorks, Inc. (CMI) is a diversified basic and applied research, consulting, and software engineering company with over 26 years of providing health-related software, bioinformatics, biotechnology, scientific, and technical solutions to the public and private sectors.
We are a company of Team Members who:
- Value integrity above all else
- Commit to our customers’ goals
- Enjoy and foster working in a team environment
- Accept responsibility for actions
- Listen to the ideas of others
- Continue to self-develop
- Learn from mistakes
- Strive to improve processes
- Keep agreements and commitments
Our reason for being is to make a positive difference for better health and be of significance to humanity.
We have the vision that our products and services will lead to the better health of people around the world through the ethical development and application of software technology, the sciences and engineering while providing value to both our customers and stakeholders.
To best serve our customers, CMI is comprised of a Scientific and Technical Services Group and a Healthcare Informatics Group.
The Scientific and Technical Services Group delivers:
- Medical countermeasure consulting
- Management of pharmaceutical development, testing and production related to influenza and emerging infectious diseases
- Detection, identification and neutralization of chemical/biological threats
- Bioeffects and behavioral studies related to employment of optical and radiofrequency weapons as well as
- Technical evaluation & integration of human safety technology
The Healthcare Informatics Group delivers:
Products and services for physicians practicing in an outpatient environment. The range of support includes:
- Electronic medical records
- Clinic workflow
- Patient portals
- Clinical data mining
all within a secure and scalable package. The highly rated and successful electronic health record is marketed under the name Sevocity.
- "We have the vision that our products and services will lead to the better health of people around the world through the ethical development and application of software technology, the sciences and engineering while providing value to both our customers and stakeholders."